PEIP Open Enrollment
Open enrollment for employees in the Teacher, ESP, Kidstop Instructor, RN/LPN and AESP contracts begins Monday, November 7 and ends Friday, November 18, 2016. This open enrollment period is the only time of year for employees to make changes to their health insurance without experiencing a life change event. Examples of life change events include: marriage, death, divorce, spouse loss of insurance, birth or adoption. This open enrollment period is only for the PEIP health insurance.
Employees are required to complete enrollment forms and return them to Human Resources if one or more of the following applies:
- Changing Plans (High, Value or HSA)
- Changes to Coverage (Waive, Single, Single+1 or Family)
- Changing Insurance Carriers (Preferred One, Blue Cross Blue Shield or HealthPartners)
- Enrolling in the HSA (Health Savings Account)
If you are not making changes to your health insurance at this time, there is no action needed by you.
Some changes with the PEIP health insurance effective January 1, 2017 include:
- Changes to employee contributions per contract group and insurance plan elected. Rates can be found here.
- Clinics may have changed benefit levels. See the table below or check the clinic listing on Innovo's web site here.
2017 CLINIC DIRECTORY HIGHLIGHTS/CHANGES – Osseo Schools
NAME (primary clinic)
|HealthPartners (HP owned)||NA||1||NA|
|North Memorial clinics||2||2||2|
|Northwest family PHY||1||1||1|
The ESP health insurance rates are contingent on the school board approving the contract renewal in November. If the contract is not approved, there will be additional communication sent to the members of the contract group.
If you have questions regarding the PEIP health insurance plans, please connect with Innovo at 952-746-3101 or the Innovo website here. Human Resources support is also available from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at 763-391-7007 or extension 27007.
Forms must be received no later than 4:30 p.m. Friday, November 18, or we will not be able to process your change. Faxing forms to HR (763-391-7224), scanning and emailing forms are acceptable.
HSA Enrollment Form