Jump start your child's enthusiasm for Kindergarten! It's care - preschool and learning each and every day! Four Star Express is a unique child care and preschool program that jump starts your child's readiness for Kindergarten. The purpose is to provide a cooperative and developmentally appropriate child care/preschool program that supports the care and early learning needs of four year old children in a school setting.
Theme-based Developmentally Appropriate Curriculum
- 40 weeks of theme-based curriculum developed specifically to support your child's success
- Social-skill building
- Music and creative arts
- Physical education
- Technology, media and computer
- Literacy skill building utilizing the preschool version of District 279 Reading Curriculum
- Math utilizing the preschool version of District 279 Math Curriculum
- Access to school lunch
- Field trips and special events
- Mentoring by older students
- Progress conference
And most importantly - offered in the safe and caring environment of an elementary school.
- The program is available 6:30am - 6:00pm, Monday - Friday.
- A deposit of $249.00 is required at the time of enrollment, which will be applied to your final week's bill.
- Four Star welcomes all children 4 years of age by October 1st of the attending school year.
- For more Four Star Express Basic Information click here.
- For more information on registering for the Four Star Express program click here.
- Locations include Basswood Elementary, Cedar Island Elementary, Fernbrook Elementary, Rice Lake Elementary, Rush Creek Elementary, Weaver Lake Elementary, and Woodland Elementary.
Enrollment in elementary school is based on school attendance areas. Participation in Four Star Express does not guarantee enrollment at an elementary that falls outside of your school’s attendance area.
**Please be aware of all cancellation and billing policies, which will be available on our brochure and in our family handbook**