The Park Center High School staff is dedicated to the education of our students. We believe that all persons in our school have the right to a safe, respectful and productive learning environment which will foster intellectual development and promote positive interaction among our students.
Students are expected to
Class attendance helps instill the concept of self-discipline, exposes students to group interactions with teachers and fellow students, enables them to hear and participate in class discussions and involves them in educational experiences not available in other circumstances.
- attend school regularly and be in class on time with the proper materials, prepared to learn;
- respect the rights and property of others;
- conduct themselves in a manner that promotes a positive teaching/learning environment;
- be respectful, courteous and cooperative with school personnel and other students;
- maintain a clean and safe school environment.
Class attendance is a joint responsibility to be shared by the student, parent or guardian and the school personnel.
For more information about expectations, behavioral guidelines, consequences and students' rights, please consult the Park Center Student Handbook. Comprehensive copies of the school board policies are available at the school and at the Educational Service Center.
CLICK HERE to access a MS Word copy of the Park Center Student Handbook