School psychologists provide assessment and other services to students from birth through age 21.
- Administering psychological and educational tests, and other assessment procedures;
- Interpreting assessment results;
- Obtaining, integrating, and interpreting information about child behavior and conditions relating to learning;
- Planning school programs that meet identified student needs;
- Planning and managing a program of psychological services, including counseling for children and parents; and
- Assisting in developing positive behavior strategies.
All schools in the district
Student Services Coordinator