Social work services in school include:
- Group and individual counseling with the child and family;
- Working in partnership with parents and others to address elements of a child's living situation (home, school, and community) that affect the child's adjustment in school;
- Preparing a social or developmental history on a child with a disability;
- Mobilizing school and community resources to enable the child to learn as effectively as possible in his or her educational program; and
- Assisting in developing positive behavior strategies.
All schools in the district
Student Services Coordinator