The Transportation Department provides transportation to all eligible students in a safe and efficient manner so that students arrive at school prepared and ready to learn.
Use MyOsseoBus to check the on-time status of your student's bus
MyOsseoBus is a web-based service and mobile app that helps parents/guardians and students monitor the on-time status of their school bus and reduce uncertainty about arrival times, particularly during winter weather. Learn more about MyOsseoBus. Download for: iOS Device | Android Device
Online school locator and attendance area maps
Looking for a school assignment or boundary map? Use our school locator to see which schools serve a specific address; learn if the address is eligible for transportation; and view attendance boundaries. Download printable boundary maps at right.
Eligibility for Transportation
- Elementary students who live 0.8 mile or more from school are eligible for transportation
- Secondary students who live 1.0 mile or more from school are eligible for transportation
School Bus Safety Videos PreK-12
- Watch the Elementary Bus Safety video
- Watch the Secondary Bus Safety video
- Watch the State Patrol's Don't Text & Drive Safety video
- Security and Safety Starts with You and Your Child
Where’s my student's bus stop? Can I have a home stop? See if your question is answered here.