Through Friday, June 5 (Note: there will be no service on Memorial Day), cold breakfasts and lunches will be provided at no charge for children 18 years of age and younger at 13 designated sites (below) from 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. If there are barriers to picking up meal(s) from one of our designated sites, please complete this form or call 763-391-7244 (alternate delivery options may be available).
- Birch Grove Elementary: 4690 Brookdale Drive, Brooklyn Park 55443
- Crest View Elementary: 8200 Zane Avenue North, Brooklyn Park 55443
- Edinbrook Elementary: 8925 Zane Avenue North, Brooklyn Park 55443
- Garden City Elementary : 3501 65thAvenue North, Brooklyn Center 55429
- Park Brook Elementary: 7400 Hampshire Avenue North, Brooklyn Park 55428
- Palmer Lake Elementary: 7300 W Palmer Lake Drive, Brooklyn Park 55429
- Weaver Lake Elementary: 15900 Weaver Lake Road, Maple Grove 55311
- Woodland Elementary: 4501 Oak Grove Parkway, Brooklyn Park 55443
- Zanewood Community School: 7000 Zane Avenue North, Brooklyn Park 55429
- Maple Grove Middle School: 7000 Hemlock Lane, Maple Grove 55369
- Maple Grove Senior High: 9800 Fernbrook Lane, Maple Grove 55369
- Park Center Senior High: 7300 Brooklyn Blvd, Brooklyn Park 55443
- Osseo Education Center: 324 6th Avenue NE, Osseo 55369
If you have questions about the meals program, please leave a message at 763-391-7129; someone will return your call as soon as possible.
Elementary Materials Pick Up:
- Thursday, March 26, 8:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Each school will communicate with its families by email and phone on Wednesday, March 25, to inform them of the pick up process, including the pick up location, the materials being distributed, and how to retrieve medications stored in the nurse’s office.
- On Monday, March 30, any bags not picked up from the school will be delivered to individual student homes. Please make sure your student (or an adult) is home that day to receive the materials.
- Materials that students/families will pick up:
- All student personal items and school supplies
- Any medications stored in the nurse’s office
- Consumable Bridges (math) materials (Number Corner Student Book, Bridges Student Book and Home Connections)
- Teachers may also decide to send any other materials necessary to continue grade level learning (e.g., writers notebooks, reading logs, word work, etc)
Secondary Students Pick Up of Essential Learning Materials/Personal Belongings:
- Thursday, March 26:
- 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Friday, March 27:
- 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. EXCEPT for all high schools (MGSH, OALC, OSH, PCSH) and Osseo Middle School, whose windows for materials pick-up ends at 12 p.m.
- Each school will call and email its families on Wednesday, March 25 to tell them which grade level will report on which day; please watch for those communications.
- Students will need to retrieve any essential learning materials/personal items from their lockers; any remaining items will be bagged and securely stored for students to retrieve when school resumes
- Students will also be able to pick up any medications they may have stored in the nurse’s office
- Materials needed for Distance Learning: ChromeBooks