Osseo Area Schools will provide free meals to children through Friday, August 21st at the sites listed below. Cold breakfasts and lunches will be provided at no charge to any child 18 years of age and younger, at 8 designated sites.
If you cannot pick up meal(s) from one of our designated sites, please complete this form or call 763-391-7244 (alternate delivery options may be available through August 17).
Meals are available as follows:
Monday through Friday at the following locations, from 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., cold lunch that also includes cold breakfast for the following morning. On Fridays you will receive meals for Friday as well as Saturday and Sunday.
There will be no meal service on Friday, July 3, but service on July 2 will include meals for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Service will resume on Monday, July 6.
Meals should be picked up at the front entrance of the school unless otherwise specified.
- Crest View Elementary: 8200 Zane Avenue North, Brooklyn Park 55443
- Edinbrook Elementary: 8925 Zane Avenue North, Brooklyn Park 55443
- Garden City Elementary: 3501 65thAvenue North, Brooklyn Center 55429
- Park Brook Elementary: 7400 Hampshire Avenue North, Brooklyn Park 55428 (Meals will continue to offered at this site through July 16)
- Weaver Lake Elementary: 15900 Weaver Lake Road, Maple Grove 55311
- Woodland Elementary: 4501 Oak Grove Parkway, Brooklyn Park 55443
- North View Middle School: 5869 69th Avenue North, Brooklyn Park 55429
- Maple Grove Middle School: 7000 Hemlock Lane, Maple Grove 55369
- Maple Grove Senior High: 9800 Fernbrook Lane, Maple Grove 55369 (Please pick up meals between door D and door E located off the north parking lot by the tennis courts)
- Park Center Senior High: 7300 Brooklyn Blvd, Brooklyn Park 55443 (Meals will continue to offered at this site through July 16)
Meals will be provided at no charge to all children without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability, and all meals will meet nutritional standards established by the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA).